"I waited too long to read the sequel, and now I can’t even remember the characters."
A novel by me
"I read the whole series in less than two days, and now can’t separate the events of individual books" the thrilling sequel
There is no inbetween.
Anonymous asked: 7, 27, 30
RE: Music Asks
7: A song to drive to
"We Own the Sky" by M83. Love driving out in the country as the sun sets with the windows down, blasting this song.
27: A song that breaks your heart
"Miss Missing You" by Fall Out Boy for no particular reason. Doesn’t really "break my heart," per se, but I feel like it’s just a really emotionally-driven song. Also "Adam’s Song" by Blink-182. Again, not really a song that personally affects me, but I still get choked up a bit whenever it comes on and I remember what it was written about. I also have inexplicable feelings about The Postal Service’s "This Place is a Prison" and Above & Beyond’s "Sun & Moon."
30: A song that reminds you of yourself
Nothing immediately comes to mind, and nothing came up in my current library (which is missing a lot of my older music) that I can think of.
Though I don’t think it’s quite what the question is asking, “We Own The Sky” sort of fits here too because it just reminds me of a very specific moment where I saw M83 live on my 21st birthday, and I just remember being genuinely extremely happy. So in that sense, it reminds me of myself.
MUSIC ASKS these are actually pretty f***ing hard but why not.
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical works
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself